I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
"It's not something I'll die from"
And yet she's in intense pain from missing it for 2 days?

yea no this whole plot point with the temple, her dad, and the medicine feels SUS AF

that pill is pretty much sus to me too, it will hit hard on her body and soul i think...

@Serverclosed for me it seems unlikely that that medication is really for her sake, because it's kinda forshadowing that the author tries to catch our attention with all this talk about the pills and the temple. And about her pain...Well, we know that when people stop taking drugs they have withdrawals, it could be something similar to that. Who knows what they mixed in those pills + it's the magical world after all.
I'm not saying your version is not possible, but I'm a bit skeptical about her father and the temple tbh

From my experience in reading these kind of manhwas, her lack of magic talent or whatever is definitely the fault of those pills. Maybe the temple wants to suppress their family because they know that they’ll be too powerful if they don’t? Who knows but her condition is definitely because of the pills.

Why do I feel like the pills are the reason why the original Aisha died in the first place. Didn't they say light elementalist are rare? Maybe that's why they were desperate to keep her alive

Why do I feel so disappointed that Haydes is still misunderstanding the whole situation

jyc

lmaao hades be still thinking that mc sees the way to a father's (his) heart is through his son

A guess, not a spoiler:
those pills could be just some shady drugs, maybe the original Aisha was fed them to keep her alive until she became a sacrifice for the 'saintess' or they could also have been used as a way to store some kind of power in that jewel in her wrist (I think it's called nexus in this chapter) and eating away at her since childhood so that she could be sacrificed and the jewel could be taken out and given to that 'saintess' or whatever she is the supposed FL of the novel world.

Or maybe it's just me from reading the first few chapters of 'Monster Duchess and Contract Princess' and seeing children being raised as sacrifices.

Dex-chan lover
Temple is sus. I have the suspicion that the medicine are either maliciously preventing her magic from manifesting, or her magic power is so strong they had to give her the medication to repress its power otherwise it would have a high risk of tearing her apart.

ok, I'm an absolute small brainer, someone please help me. is the ml Abel's biological father or not? ty i have small brain.

This info about the pills and the temple seem suspicious... I wonder if its a situation where the pills have caused her dependency rather than her needing them in the first place...

Thank you so much for the translation!

Man you guys are fast. Thank you!

My manhwa expertise tells me the temple is suspicious. It’s always either the temple or imperial family that’s evil. Sometimes both.
I’m happy she became close to her/Aisha’s dad. The hug panel was cute!

this whole church affair is suspicious as heck and screaming a dead flag really loud

So, Escliffe's desire to 'keep their line pure' is also stems from the temple? It is obvious that they have blood ties to the clergy since only the light users are its members. Still, there is a matter of their powers being pretty low despite their CK-esque marriages

Aight conspitacy theorist fellas, gather around and tinker about the sus medication and temple

Users who are viewing this thread