I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 24

Group Leader
I like how the ML is dumb in the bestest way. I stan this ship.

I just thought as I read how tiny her waist is and how pale she was, and they go on talking about her health lol

The medication is definitely...suspect...

And at least Aisha realizes how crazy her actions are, if only after the fact. Sure she didn't mean anything sinister by it, and sure it worked out well for her, but it could have easily been misunderstood in far more concerning ways.

Dex-chan lover
So, MC has no idea what the drugs she takes do and which illness they are supposed to treat, but what she does know is that if she stops taking them for even two days, she'll start fucking dying.

Not suspicious at all.

@wowzabeans I was thinking the same thing since that's how it is sometimes! like, there's always the chance that it's not, but I do hope it's the case. Personally, I love it when MCs are randomly actually powerful lol

Double-page supporter
Like literally everyone but the MC, I find these meds super suspicious. The temple is keeping tabs on her specifically, considering her marriage more important than even the duke's marriage. She is the descendant of a powerful light user with some crazy prophecy, and they've been feeding her pills from the age when magic manifests until now. The temple isn't even supposed to deal in medicine, from what the duke says, so why would they know how to handle some esoteric disease that only she has, and personally handle the supply of pills?

The weirdest thing here is that she, a reincarnated person, would not find anything strange about the situation. I mean, the original was brought up being told that she has to eat them, and would not think twice about it as something "she's always done", but the MC should have been a bit more curious about what exactly this deadly disease she had is (which literally killed her already), and what the pills do, and possibly how to get them from some other source since apparently she doesn't even know who the contact supplying them is. If she loses that bottle, would she even know how to get another on short notice? Would she just walk up to the local temple (a month's travel away from her home town's, so it's not like anyone there would know her) and be like "hey, the temple back home has been providing me with these white pills my whole life, but I lost my current bottle and need a refill within the week or I die. No, I don't know what they're called, what they're made of, or what they do".

idk that kinda sounds like some sort of withdrawal symptom it's too sus

Thank you for including the extra novel part! I feel like it's not highlighted enough in the manhwa just how creepy her behavior would be considered, especially since people don't usually associate women with pedophelia, so it's good to see that that was something the author was thinking

Double-page supporter
That's so obviously sus, the meds of course. Also, temple = bad is SO template.

why consume a medication/pill u don't have any idea about =__=;; she should'nt be too carefree (._.)
even if her character didn't get mentioned in the story/novel, even though she's just an ordinary mob there, she can still be targeted and be endangered especially since in novels/manhwas, mobs usually end up dying first for the story progressions/plot...they're like the sacrificial pawns for the plot most of the times and give the main characters their time to shine (give contrast/show that protags are special)

i'm not angry though since this makes the story more interesting and gives a bit of mystery genre

Oh I like the translator gave us the novel's perspective ! Thank you !!
And tx for the chapter as well 😁

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the double standards of swapping characters genders. I'd probably still read something like that, but everyone else reading this would find it problematic or some shit loool (In regards to the notes at the end of the chapter)

Users who are viewing this thread