I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 24

@Gearfist0 Thinking about it now, Deborah might be sus too. The last Saint prophesized the next one to also be from the Escliffe family but in the novel it somehow ended up being someone completely unrelated to them (as far as we know so far, Deborah isn't mentioned to be part of the Escliffe family). Maybe the temple tried to take MC's power and give it someone on their side (that they can more easily control). The meds might be part of that and MC dying in the novel (possibly due to the meds) might have been what allowed the temple to secretly transfer her powers.

Fed-Kun's army
I was a bit reluctant to start reading this when I saw the first chapter, I really did find her extremely creepy and borderline dangerous lol
I'm glad at least the novel acknowledges how wrong her behaviour was, and like someone else said, hope she finds a better coping mechanism 😅

Suspicious! What if FL really was the saint? And those pills are just suppressing her powers o.o maybe the dad is in on it bc he’s a doting father who doesnt want his daughter to do anything so strnuous as to be the saint (but then... being the saint seems to be such a huge honor so idk)

Thanks ☺️.
Si that medicine is suspicious AF. Why the temple is sending those? Is it helping her? Supresing her magic? Maybe Hades will start investigating.

Thanks for the update and that medicine is sus af. Also something about her father also feels sus. I don’t know what but I have this gut feeling. I think the medicine is related to her not being able to hide her nexus. Hoping it is not something too serious🧐

It's make sense if those sus pills were what were suppressing her powers. Maybe they're too much of a threat to her health? Or possibly why the old Aisha died/was killed? Also wondering how the father will be okay with the wedding considering that the light element is the weaker element.

Thank you for the update!

Now that I see people saying sus on the pill, I'm getting sus vibes from it. I hope its nothing dangerous tho.

Users who are viewing this thread