I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 24

@garnzlok I kinda figured that if they just wanted to suppress the presence of her powers they wouldn't start as early as when she was 6 years old lol. It would be much more practical if they just taught her to control it, then she wouldn't have this glaring weakspot on her wrist that could apparently instakill her. Withdrawal symptoms does make more sense in context tho.

The pills probably suppressing her powers because she’s the reincarnation of the saint that she mentioned earlier

I’m pretty sure those pills are weakening her power or something like that?? And her body can’t take it if her powers suddenly come rushing back so when she forgets to take the pills, she gets overwhelmed.

Soooo... It’s the church’s fault that her family doesn’t have powers anymore?
They’re probably worried they would lose power if a saintess appears?

I wonder if the pills help to reanimate her body. She was technically dead (or so we are told). What if she isn't a reincarnation, but the original being strengthened bit by bit?

On a different point, I hope she does fall in love with her future husband.

If the Escliffe family has spent 500 years maintaining an untainted Light heritage, I wouldn’t be surprised if Papa is not ok with MC marrying the Fire ML.

Fl is stupid for taking these unknown pills, but if the first time she forgot she almost died...it makes sense.

Fpk

I kinda feel bad for ML. I hope he doesn't discover that she doesn't love him, until she falls for him.

@seventeen1717 Abel isn’t actually related to him by blood but Hades lied to everyone and said that he was Abel’s father so that he could be his heir. Hades hasn’t told anyone but MC knows because she read the novel.

I wonder... since her body is so weak, maybe the pills were meant to contain her "powers" or mana, that's why she couldn't even hide her nexus. Unleashing this "power" may break her body at this rate.

as other comments have said, im starting to think that her powers are actually too strong for her body to handle and the "mystery pills" keep that power in check and or absorb it somehow o_o
i mean it kinda makes sense.. no to very little light magic wielders in a family that has kept its bloodline pure of other elements when somebody is finally born with magic i'd imagine all those years of basically nobody having powers would accumulate into a high power level (over 9000 lol)

Users who are viewing this thread