I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 24

What is also sus is the fact that her character has no past. No childhood friends for example. I bet that the father is a priest, not her birth father. He could of just introduced himself as a father and she mistook that to mean he is her character's actual father. The church just rolled with it.

A character that could be mistaken for having amnesia.

well all aside all that theories... I'll just enjoy this... it's more interesting being a fool when reading something enjoyable like this... :3

Fed-Kun's army
@xxarraann @cybergypsy
she a powerful saintess (mc's body) but her soul is cursed (she got both light and dark affinity in that bod) she was cursed cuz she killed her child (euthanasia cuz she doesnt want her kid to suffer due to illness or sumthin) in her previous life thus god punished her to reincarnate over and over again and kill her child (whilst retaining the memories of her past lives) she dont remember right now (idk why) but as soon as she remembers she will kill abel thus she needs to be killed by someone who is close to god but doesnt believe in god. (This is as far as i know)
thats just the tip of spoilers yall can read more in the spoiler forum

totally non suspicious drugs that she had taken since before she could remember + holy/light attribute + mysterious close relationship to the temple + knowing jack shit about her magic + reincarnation. No yeah, i can totally see how she'd def take those pills, nothing wrong about that nope, this is totally not sarcasm.

Dex-chan lover
Her father looks worried at the end.

Anyway, those drugs are definitely suspicious.

@Bobbie wow! I was not expecting this dark twist of events! Still, I don't believe that will happen this time. It's not Aisha in the first place, it's a girl from our world who stains the little Albel. That will never happen.

*Squints suspiciously*
...Nahhhh, somethin's shifty here. Pills??? That she doesn't even know what's in them??? The church having a sus af relationship with her family??? Nahhhh, something ain't right here.

Dex-chan lover
Since there was a prophecy that the saintess would return in a woman of the Escliffe family and save the empire from a calamity, maybe the pills are meant to suppress her return? Probably due to malice, but alternatively her family might have feared that this would overwrite our protagonist's personality, which would effectively kill his daughter and replace her with a stranger.

Though given that the family has made sure to have a pure bloodline and yet no-one in it ever has any magical powers, it sure seems like they've all been taking the same pills. In addition, it's very suspicious that a family with the rare light bloodline is supported by the temple which otherwise pretty much monopolizes these powers, and yet the family can't produce actual light users.

jikes like all say realy creepy pills sent from the typical villain and the drawbacks to those pills prove they have quite the affect on her body aswell as she said she has a hard time gaining fat.

Cheers for the translation keep up the good work

Yup yup yup, those pills are sus af. Their withdrawal synotoms are seriously meant to keep the person hooked no matter what, and that is just even more effed up.

And gods, the whole stanning thing is still creepy af but we have to move on, don't we? As long as her love remains 100% platonic towards Abel Ixll be fine... I think...

Also if Hades wasn't that narcisistic u would be ded, sis

Thank you so much, Sawateam!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAH. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARDWORK!!!!! As always, your releases are really chef's kiss!!! Thank you so much!!! Have a nice weekend!!! ❤❤❤

Supporter
sure those are perfectly normal pills, and there's nothing sketchy about the temple at all. probably just mentioned those for no reason at all.

Users who are viewing this thread