I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 26

Yeah agreed, definitely not one of the best moments of Aisha. But blushing Hades is so cute and the forever adorable Abel makes a comeback. Kinda felt bad for the father because of Aisha's childishness. I am sure the complacency of Hades is going to go through the roofs next chapter!

I really would hope the real translation is more along the lines of "It could just as well kill me" (due to broken heart). Using a death threat is rather.... lame. For her situation doesn't excuse such a strong reaction at this point. It'd be important to first to be given a valid reason. Instead of scaring the child. 😑

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE! ❤️
Hades, in his misunderstanding of Aisha's feelings and actions, must have felt very overwhelmed of Aisha's resolve in order to push the marriage through. 😂
And I guess Hades' misunderstanding continues on. 🙈🙊🙉

Why is her father so against it though? There seems to a be a bigger reason behind it

Ugh so far I think this is the worst chapter from this manhwa
Her reaction is really disappointing
I couldn't get the feeling at all

A... are we going to ignore the traumatized child hearing everything Aisha's shouting? 🤡

Please for everyone out there, don't threaten to kill yourself for not getting what you want from someone else. That's so manipulative and a tactic that abusive people use (not saying Aisha is, just saying that it's a tactic that abusive people do use).
Other than that though, I am pretty sure that there's a historical reason with magic involved as to why the marriage is "incompatible." I wonder if the father will actually divulge that information or else the FL and ML are stuck in a spiral towards doom or something lol

Dex-chan lover
Putting aside the ultimate cringe of this chapter, that Ha Daesu joke is top tier

Before everyone goes bashing Aishi (and yes i know this is toxic manipulative behavior), the setting has a lot of Young Ladies going for " I'll die if you don't listen to me." trope.
I think is better to think this is more the script fault than Aisha, shes has shown to br wise and calm, so this is really a bolt of the blue.
:/
Author ....be wise.

Girl stop with that threat Abel can hear all of it. Not good with a child who's had some issues

Users who are viewing this thread