I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 26

I usually adore Aisha but man she could have handled this way better. She has had a good relationship with her father in this world and knows he dotes on her. The least she could do is have a calm conversation with him. Also, she claims to care so much about not letting Abel get hurt yet she literally threatens violence upon herself in his presence? That is no way to protect the boy.

girl, suicide isn’t something you should joke around with ._. much less use it to threaten your poor dad

suicide not cool but I get this was included for misunderstanding to grow more and duke to feel something idk.. more?

I don't like the 'i will kill myself if you don't let me do this' trick
More so in this context. She can talk to him privately and this is her father who loves her and worries about her constantly maybe everyday. He even said he let her go to the North and the next thing he knows she wants to marry someone who he didn't knew had any interaction with her with. Of course he's suspicious knowing the struggle the Dukedom currently has

Thank you for the chapter

She literally person from another world so it's obvious she would pull that kind of trick :/

thank you for the hard work with translation!

Ah, threatening to kill yourself to request approval for a marriage instead of persuasive reasoning and persistence...

Overdramatic much? Your father is trying to talk calmly while you go full on screaming? And right in front of the kid? Even using suicide?

Well actually her father should tell the real reason why he agaisnt that marriage 🤔 but suicide isnt good choice tho..... the misunderstanding is going big and bigger

I pity the Baron for being put on spot. I think there is a bigger reason why he cant approve the marriage, may be something he can't say in front of others

Based from previous chapters, it's probably the church that's causing them problems. The medicine is also suspicious. She was kind of weird and creepy before but ughhh this chapter just rubs on me the wrong way haaaays

Contributor
This seems distinctly not a card one should pull in front of the kiddo. So much goddamn potential for trauma.

(The adults can at least potentially understand it for the impatient childish tantrum that it is, afterwards, but...)

Th dad still seems fishy but he doesn't seem like a bad person with ill intent

im telling you the dad knows that aisha might be that womans reincarnation!!! her getting pills from the i forgot what its called the nuns??? they've been suppressing her powers with the pills well thats what i think

Fed-Kun's army
LOL without context, her dialogue is like a brat's.
I think she should have chat with her father privately instead.

Aggregator gang
People saying she's being impossible but like this is on par for a hard-core stans

Thank you for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread