I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 27

Fed-Kun's army
Hurry and investigate those obviously suspicious pills.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously wondering if those meds are actually suppressing her power (and the reason she can't hide her gem).

Thanks for the update, seriously love this story and the hilarious misunderstandings.

Fed-Kun's army
From every other similar story, it'll turn out that the pills are meant to hide her powers or something so that she isn't targetted and gets to live a normal life. But she is already vulnerable with her jewel on the surface and even a kid can kill her very easily, isn't it better for her to understand her situation ? These parents hiding shit from their adult kids especially when the secret can kill the kid...this is idiotic.

Because I read pentel pen eyebrows first. I read the last panel's first line as " The eyebrows thicken "

I hope this is a turning point and she starts acting like an actual adult instead of threatening to off herself smh

Let this be a lesson to never take pills that you don't know what they're for. Even from trusted family and friends. BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY. It might seem like common sense but crazy things do happen in real life!

She wants to disown her family for a marriage? I mean I’d get it if her family was abusive or something but they seem pretty nice.

Contributor
@Adryan475
What's that black pill argument about a woman never truly loving a man only her children and his status?
Kind of applies here.

@Sootyxsnowpetal you gave a very good advice: after all, most of rape cases are made by people close to the victims, not mentioning human traffic, kidnapping, etc, etc.

Oooh that's becoming interesting OoO
Tx for the translation !!

Users who are viewing this thread