I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 28

the unreiable narrator part gave this so much more game!! really impressed with this development, one of the best plot twists lately!!

everybody low key dissing abel. “unreliable narrator” 💀 but i agree i’m a lot more excited bc this is a concept i’ve never seen in isekai’s or in general

Dex-chan lover
This is getting to be more and more excellent with every new chapter. So happy I found it.

ohh thats so interesting !! the entire novel was written from Abel's POV from beginning to end so we the only clue given to the readers that hinted that there was a lot more going on behind the scenes of the events that happened in the novel than what was written is the title !!!! I would love to read an actual novel with a similar premise omg

I love this. The author took the whole isekai thing and made it into something different. Now, what I want to know is what the supposed heroine, Deborah, was actually like.
@1sabelle I thought I was the only one who thought so 😊

Kyaaaaa thank you SAWATEAM

I’m digging this so hard My Brian is being used 1000% to understand the plot and why the heck Deborah almost look like the main character 🤔 anyways thanks TEAM

That's actually a really cool plot point that the author of the original novel did LOL it's actually a good twist on normal stories of this genre which have the novels be badly written

As soon as I heard shes a weak magic user and she got suspicious of the Temple's pill, totally called that they're just supressing her. If that's the case, why? Is it some stupid prophecy in which the Temple manipulates who is the "chosen one"?

Alright, WHO didn’t see the mana suppressors coming ? But i like it how they found a good reason to why the MC didn’t notice.

Group Leader
whoa that's a really good reason
i suspected the temple evil part and the mana suppressor part, but i did not expect that whole persona thing

Users who are viewing this thread