I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
oh I see, I wanna see how her "oh-such-good person" dad reacts to this and what will his explanation be.

PLOTWIST???? PLOTWIST????? THIS IS CRAZY OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING!!

One of the rules of being stuck in a fantasy manga/ manhwa: never trust the temple
We've seen various manga & manhwa get into sticky situation because of them.
Akuyaku reijou na tashinami
May I please tell you one last thing (one of the church's evil)
Redo healing hero
Arifureta
The white cat's revenge on the dragon king's lap
I was told to relinquish my engagement for my little sister
lady baby
A stepmother's tale
Monster duchess and the contract princess

(You can add more if you may)

WE KNEW IIITT!! Maybe she's as powerful (or more) as Deborah but the church has supressed her powers to make the assumption of a superpowerful healer??

Even with human history, religious organizations are always corrupted thus novels basing on our reality portray these churches or any religious cult evil.

Religion can be a very powerful tool in controlling us humans, basicaly religion controls us by faith and belief. We follow laws, be fearful in committing sin against it and will naturally support it as if it's just meant to be. It is a control without violence and brainwashed consent.

In the end this tool is also something so easily corrupted, something that is worship/respected is given great power. Once this is blackened this is where it becomes evil. Lots of civilizations have fallen in history and religion plays a big part.

In conclusion, why temples in novels, webtoon, stories etc are corrupted is because they are merely based in our history.

Well what that medication was... I suppose it was obvious. But now we know that she can heal Abel when time comes...

@trimutius or probably Abel wouldn't go through the same phase as he met and had MC ^^ his sudden outburst/out of control probably due to heart illness after being tortured mentally and physically by old hag and ML wasn't really aware so he might think he's a burden and was not really loved by anyone

@1sabelle kinda like menthol candy? XD

Omg the unreliable narrator was a huge twist! I’m loving it! I had to sit back and rethink everything for a second haha

Fed-Kun's army
my guess is the church wants to be the only driving force of influence when it comes to light magic, so if Aisha or any member of the Escliffe family were to fully develop their light magic then the Church loses influence and in terms of power the Escliffe Barony skyrockets into a position that can easily rival higher nobles since they have the ability of healing magic, so the church is twisting the Escliffe Barony´s arms by making them take the mana suprressants, pretty sure my theory is right but its just a guess

Users who are viewing this thread