I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 28

This plot twist is actually the best thing that's happened to this manwha yet. Now it's actually interesting and not creepy.
Not sure if this came out of nowhere or I just haven't read it in a while . Did they foreshadow the unreliable narrator nature of the original novel before or is it the first time they mentioned it?

Okay okay I don’t know why but how they told us about the pills didn’t make sense idk if my this chapter wasn’t fully loaded properly for me but it just skipped from red eyed dude holding the main characters face to talking about the mana suppressing pills, or is it just me being a idiot ?

Thanks for the update

I mean, bad news for them but I’m really excited about this!! Pumped as heck to see where it leads~

Thanks so much for the update!

Love that the revelation came naturally and not at all forced by the plot. Made us think the pills were sus and draw natural conclusions from it

I think the whole thing was pretty sus for a while, and it was obvious to see where the no mana/pills/church thing was going.

What I wasn't expecting was the unreliable narrator! So often we see protags use the original plot as truth, even when the world has deviated. But to invert that and make you rethink everything you know... Well that's just dandy!

Love it! Thanks so much for bringing this gem to us guys

So we all suspected they were mana suppressor, but I like the addition of the unreliable narrator!! Kinda neat way to shake things up

@kittten I think it didn't load properly for you? For me it went like this:
she asks him to have them examined, he says OK I'll be gone for a day (and holds her face cause she looked worried) before walking away, then she's alone at a desk and pondering about the novel and how she always just assumed the temple was good because of the novel, THEN Hades comes back and the "they're mana suppressors" conversation happens. The pondering on the novel part is pretty long...

A-aisha, that was a good judgment but now I'm scared-

Anyway thanks for the update (≡^∇^≡)

Fed-Kun's army
I like this twist. This was a good twist. All of the twists this chapter I approve of. This chapter restored my faith.

Users who are viewing this thread