I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 29

how quick things changed.. this manhwa has like a cute, funny, light story and now it feels heavy liek boom

Fed-Kun's army
Well there goes the fucking money she had... The maid is either a part of the church or is a proxy for the father

Easiest assumption we could infere is that the girl in the original novel leeched the mana or the body from our protagonist

Double-page supporter
Whaat...
But I like the maid. She looks like a cool character.

oh man I can't wait to see what aisha can do with her mana after the pills wear off, but also fingers crossed for some cute hurt/comfort scenes as she goes through withdrawal 🤞

Group Leader
“Came for the son, but unexpectedly hit a jackpot of a husband!” - Aisha, probably

Wow this manhwa is so good!!! I love this kind of plot with a lot of secret schemes and intrigues!!! Thank you so much for the translation 💕💕

Well it's just my assumption that the og novel's female protagonist was probably a clone
A person who was given the powers of Aisha so that the temple could dominate the world
I had kinda speculated this earlier when I had first seen deoreth or whatever her name is that for some strange reason she looks a toned down version of our protagonist.
My first thought after reading this chapter was that maybe after the death of Aisha she was brought back to life and renamed.

And I believe her father was also kept in shade about it or well I could be wrong

And who knows maybe the death of Hades in the original is their fault as well they could have made it so that Abel is blamed.

Damn
I just realized how dark this sounds
Well.....

But anyways this chapter was amazing I just love hades

Fed-Kun's army
Through experience, I can say that betrayal by family, especially when they had been showing they loved you the whole time, is painful. I feel for her and I truly hope her father didn't know the true reason for the pills.

@Mel_the_bringer_of_death who knows, you may be on to something there. When we saw that image last chapter when Aisha talked about how in the novel Abel described Deborah as an angel, all I could think about is how it looked seriously like Aisha with wings and Hades.

Hard to say about her dad though. I’m saving judgement until we see more of him.

Double-page supporter
It's decided. Hades is best ML of all webtoons hands down. His narcissistic tendency is a bonus

Thanks for the update Sawateam!

Dex-chan lover
Gotta hand it to Hades he's turned out to be one heck of a ML

Dex-chan lover
Why not try coming down off the pills by lowering the dosage and cutting them in half instead of quiting completely and having her body go through the shock all at once. It might be a little bit less painful if she took half and ensured with the pain until it was tolerable and she could lower it again

gosh if the novel is named 'persona' u really do have to question everything around you. Its terrible being the femc

Users who are viewing this thread