I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 29

They should really taper off the dose instead of stopping immediately. The withdrawal is gonna be hell for Aisha

Thank you for translating this new chapter! I’m so curious what’s going to happen next.

thank you for all of your work :)
I just started to read the amazing story :) It's so sweet and cute, I couldn't stop my reading <3 I wasn't expecting all of this plot but I love it!

Also all theses revelations obout the temple make me wonder how exactly the original Aisha died... hummm what if ? Now I'm beginning to doubt everything ;)

The depictions of Deborah look suspiciously like Aisha, down to where her hair parts, except for her eye color being grey....

It's so sad her dad is definitely in on it, and who knows who else she trusts.

Contributor
@ursa22:

Yeah I was wondering about that too.

Like maybe this isn't common sense for him, but she should know the concept of adjusting doses, one would think o_o;

why are they stopping the medication all at once instead of bit by bit! those withdrawal symptoms are gonna be awful for aisha😰

Thanks for the update 🥰

I love this so much!!!!

And omg the nerve of Aisha's dad! He literally killed his real daughter before our FL transmigrated cos he was giving her those pills that made her body weaken!!!

My dark plot twist theory is that the temple's power comes from sacrifices of people with pure and strong powers xD

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping her dad is doing this out of being naive and not fully knowing what the temple wants and just trying to "protect" his daughter instead of just being an outright terrible person that has been decieving her.

But aside from that... WHEN IS SHE GOING TO STOP STARING AT ABEL AND LOOK AT HADES

honestly when figuring out why it was done was the easiest to figure out compared to what she figured out at first obviously if someone is giving u suppresents that means the body ur using must have alot of power in order for u to be suppress why else would they do that for ,that was a idiotic question

Gosh I am so Invested in this story and can't wait for the next update, I predict she's gonna save Abel with her powers and such this is so cool

This author has pretty bad ideas for chapters over all basically nothing happened this chapter total filler that could have been shortened and put in another chapter no hate but as a book editor in training it really bothers me

Wow I love the plot! The novel called ‘Persona’ having hidden meanings within the story that’s ingenious and so interesting!!! Thanks for the beautiful update

Aggregator gang
It's preeeeeeeety unsafe for her to just stop like that.

Thank you for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread