I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 29

I'm really enjoying this now. I appreciate how it moved ahead into the plot rather than the pointless stanning. I mean I was fine with bits of fluff here and there, but I did feel like the stanning was getting too much and out of hand to the point I was ready to drop this series. I'm glad I didn't, cause now we're moving into the plot. Thanks for translating!

thanks for the next chapter so fast~!
i like how unlike other reincarnation isekai, knowing what is supposed to happen/the setting becomes aisha's weakness rather than making her an ultra overpowered gigabrain 4d chess player who knows exactly how to make the world work in their favour
after seeing so many 4d chess champs, this is a refreshing take

props to sawateam for churning out this high quality at such high speeds

Group Leader
this is so fucking amazing holy shit IMMEDIATELY IN MY TOP 10 FAVORITE MANHWAS AFTER THIS PLOT TWIST

God, i love this FL. So smart! Using the story as a guide, but also not stubbornly relying on it 100%. Reading the part where she narrates that she trusts only 2 ppl (and her reasons for that) gave me chills.

Thanks for sharing!

Aggregator gang
I think because her body is the host of the future Novel heroine

In the novel, her body died and the novel heroine is a light magic user and in her family she is the only girl with light magic so the probability that her body is being the novel heroine host is high

oh mr. dad is becoming really really hot. girl, if you don't fall for him within a couple days/weeks, i'll call you stupid. :D yay, go, duke, go! bring down the evil temple!!

...i somehow also really hope the baron wasn't aware of what those pills did.

...and that aisha will be a badass powerful healer who will save both her son and future husband

The church isn't an absolute good? shocker

although it's still possible they are doing this for good but I doubt it

Users who are viewing this thread