I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 30

How can Hades be this good TTTT what kind of ML is this ahh it’s kinda too nice to be true TTT
I want him to be happy and live a long life!! ; v ;

OH MY GOD THIS IS SO FREAKING INTENSE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARDWORK, IF I COULD, I WOULD DEFINITELY APPLY FOR BEING A REDRAWER BUT I WOULD BE A TERRIBLE ASSET TO YOUR TIME AS I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT. BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH! ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Her healing ability better come in real quick in case there's any damage to him.

I love how we're falling in love with Hades as the series progresses and we see his true personality. He's still an overconfident and arrogant man, but the flaws make him very human, doesn't it?

Hades😭😭😭✋ .. “I hope a dont faaaaall” fuxk yeah i did fall for him aaawwwe😭

Damn, He is so cool. Not screaming a word.
And that absorption skill would be a bless for Masochism lol

@AuraQuartz, I’d say it’s just more of her constitution. Hades said that if her mana was “normal” it wouldn’t hurt that much. Put together with the fact that her body has barely had mana flowing in her due to the suppressants, her body is not used to the flow, much less a potentially absurd amount.

It’s like filling a balloon with water, if you turn the tap to full power at the start, the balloon would most likely burst very quickly, but if you do it slowly or put in moderate amounts, it can handle the pressure

Users who are viewing this thread