I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 30

aisha BETTER stop her weird obsession with abel and start loving/caring hades (+abel too ofc) NOT stanning. hades has done so much for her, and i really hope she doesn't decide to endure the pain just so that abel won't be sad, but because she doesn't want to lose hades/doesn't want him to be in pain. so far, her character has creeped me out a bit with her "my only will to live is to stan" that really isn't healthy, and i hope she realizes that and she stops these silly thoughts that are basically just there for comedic relief.

HADES PLS the bar was on the floor but you may have just singlehandedly raised it!!!! love that for aisha and abel because hades looks to be as dependable as he says he is!!

Dex-chan lover
Bro... Get yourself a man who would legit absorb all your pain
Many thanks

Hades is legit the best male lead ever T^T anyone who thinks otherwise can fight me!

Fed-Kun's army
I stan Hades. Abel is cute, but Hades is the tsundere with a heart that doesn't stop giving. T_T

BRUH THE ML WE NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT OTHER STORY'S MLs ARE ARE HARD WORKING AS OUR BOY HADES!?!??!?! THE OTHERS JUST SIT ON A THRONE, EAT HOT CHIP AND LIEEEEEEEE!

OOOOOOOF!! HADES YA SO SWEET AND HARDWORKING COME ON AISHA THIS IS THE MOMENT YOU SHOULD FALL AND STAN FOR HADES COME ON LIKE UGBNNCWIOEIC THIS IS THE MALE LEAD WE'VE ALWAYS WANTED

Dex-chan lover
Don't know how far he's willing to go, but I'm willing to go all the way with him XD XD XD

If with this there's no development in the romance department I'm gonna be annoyed.

Users who are viewing this thread