I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 30

Okay, okay, fine, I ship it. Any guy who'd go to such lengths for his (future) wife is A+ hubby material.

Although Aisha calls him a narcissist, Hades is really just self-confident and acts *extremely* cocky. A true narcissist suffers from a lack of empathy and at the same time requires people to constantly affirm their greatness and gets hurt and angry when they don't. When Aisha was being flippant about Hades' magical power (out of frustration with her lack of it) he didn't get angry with her but just laughed it off and when she went to her "sponsor" for money rather than let him pay, Hades' chief concern was whether that sponsor was taking advantage of Aisha - not the challenge to his own authority. And of course his empathy is continually on display.

He does consistently misread Aisha's obsession with Abel for obsession with him, but then who would assume a grown woman was fangirling over their 10 year old son. . .

jyc

wow this dude really going above and beyond for the people he loves 😭 it's so touching

It's been a while since I've been able to say a male lead has 110% of my support but Hades is just on another level! He's always been my type (I like the arrogant jerks) but he so sweet and caring as well... the perfect man has appeared.
Hopefully Aisha is able to convince him to stop being so self sacrificing otherwise I'll be crying over webtoons pretty soon ;a;

Thanks for Translating!

Fed-Kun's army
@mmonstra
I'm in my twenties and my knee articulation is like that of a person who is in their 80 and spent their entire life jumping around and putting pressure on their knees...Trust me, I know of chronic pain especially when I'm this young and told of the gap between my real age and my body age.
I'm not shit talking her. She did nothing wrong and it makes sense that you seek comfort in things that make you feel better. Also, I agree, with everything getting messier in her life, with her father's secrets, yes, it makes sense that she is confused and hurt.
I'm saying that, I wish the author didn't make the ML get her pain because it hurts even more and it won't help in the long run. If you tell me I can feel better then great but if you tell me that me feeling better comes at the expense of a loved one getting hurt then I'd be like "nope just nope". So, him getting her pain was sweet of him and it brought them closer but she is about to embark on a journey of discovering the truth and possibly feeling betrayed by her family...I wish this was something that she had to endure at this point to make her face the future better. If the ML hugged her and stayed with her, it would have been great. Getting her pain instead of her bothers me so much...It's just a personal opinion though.

OH MU FUCKING GOD! HADES YOU MARVELOUS BASTRARD!!!
She better start stanning for him now!
Forget Abel! Hades is the real hero here! Holy s*it!!!

Dex-chan lover
I'm done; this ML is amazing!!! Oh gosh, I love this man so much ;w;

Group Leader
Srsly this chapter just proves it.

Hades >>>>>>>>>>>>>> other MLs ✨

Users who are viewing this thread