I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 32

If the reincarnated holy maiden is the only one that could awaken the final light spell then who was the heroine? Maybe I read it wrong but it seems like they said the heroine had awakened the final form too. Hmm..

Aggregator gang
Didn't she reincarnated in that body?
That already proves that she's the holy maiden

Dex-chan lover
The heroine probably awakened to the final level as well, but she doesn't exist yet. I think the re-incarnation myth only exists for the FL's family, so if someone else got the final light level they wouldn't be treated as the second coming of the old holy maiden but as a new one instead. The heroine comes from the church, so she could be a reincarnation that the church controls though, and the church suppresses outsiders that could compete with any of their home grown light users for whatever reason. Since the heroine is otherwise an outsider to the rest of the world, there isn't an instant connection to the old holy maiden and she would be treated as a normal person that happened to reach the final level.

Also the Baron looks like the Hulk with those swole arms.

“He has self esteem, but that’s because he’s totally perfect” 🤣 👏

But for real it was about time she noticed how totally perfect her future husband is. I like to think she wanted him in her bed for ulterior reasons as well as letting him rest...

Group Leader
I willingly ignore 90% of this manhwa's ridiculous proportions because Aisha's adorable and Hades is MWAH CHEF'S KISS.

somehow i feel like she really is a reincarnation and they’re (temple, the baron) hiding it because it will cause turmoil, war, etc? preventing a disaster if the holy maiden is found? because everyone wants the holy maiden... hmMmMMmMm

haha, the MC did a pretty sharp turn, right? but i can't say i disapprove - her stanning hades is adorable. :D

also. their family is going to be so overpowered once aisha stabilises her powers and learns to control them. hades and his son who could burn everything down and aisha healing her own side and neutralising who and what she wants... a three-man army, really.

...can't wait for the wedding :D

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Hades tiddy do be looking heavy 😏 good thing Aisha is starting to fall for him, she can hold them

Users who are viewing this thread