I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 32

Sometimes Hades is so buffy his arms are bigger compared to his waist /j
Anyway thanks for the translation. Also, thanks for the manhwa author and the novel for gracing this world with this masterpiece.

why does the eyes of aisha's father look so blank tho like didn't it used to have an iris or sumthn

Fed-Kun's army
the dad thinks they had sex xD

now she's understanding of his ego xD

i really appreciate how aisha is at least considering the possibility of her being the reincarnation because other MCs usually dismiss it till its right in their face

every week a new chapter comes out and every week i will not hesitate to say that hades is the best ml ever

reu

Dex-chan lover
MC this chapter: "best husbando, you're not arrogant if you're literally perfect"
If he doesn't go berserk an kill his father, it seems that the Hero will enjoy having many many brothers and sisters.

Double-page supporter
She’s literally like “ I hate how hes so self-confident but he’s perfect so it’s understandable” HAHAHA

I wonder if Abel was ok right now with the rumor of his father confined his future mom.

looolll abel is just in the house wondering why he cant see aisha or his dad anymore poor baby, bring him back we stan abel just as much as aisha and hades!!!!

Double-page supporter
I thought Aisha was being naïve with her invitation last chapter, but no. No she wasn't. I can only give her a rousing standing ovation for her aggressive tactical drive.

Fed-Kun's army
the difference in opinion when she does/doesn't stan Hades is superb 😂

I came for the lovey dovey mother-son moments but this story getting dark/interesting as more chapters are released 🥵🤓

Users who are viewing this thread