I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 32

I'm intrigued to see how the original female lead fits into all this :)
(Also as per usual Hades!! So handsome!!)
Thanks for the update!

Maybe, the temple wants a fake Holy Maiden, and that's Deborah... so they can monopolize her rather than her. just guessing...

So, at this point, I’m sure we can all agree she was going to become the literal sacrifice to transplant all her “dormant” magical powers into another individual, aka the FL of the novel, whom is probably a puppet or very devoted follower of the church. Dad is still an monster for allowing and most likely agreeing to the terms knowing his daughter will die. And maybe they had to keep the powers suppressed not only because they didn’t want anyone to know she’s the reincarnation of her ancestor, but also that the ‘mana’ flowing through her now is utterly useless once it is accustomed to one’s body, they needed a ‘pure’ source that wasn’t tainted by our FL’s mortal body. Then again, still speculation at this point, so no spoiler warning.

does Aisha realise she’s seriously gonna marry someone she ‘stans’ ? 🤭🤭

lol at her fangirling over him but same mc, same. he has high self esteem coz hes perfect xD

dat being said, i cant get enoughh of this storyyy! and where lil cute abel?! hes missing for many chaps alrdyyyy i miss himm

Users who are viewing this thread