I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 5

Aaaaaahhhhh, a cliffhanger!!!!!😹😹😹,
I really tought they'll be kissin 😘
Guess not, what if our fl has a higher noble status and is unknown? That jewel like on her wrist, what is that anyways? I'm assuming it's a mark of her being of high status in some place or whatever, hehehe

I wonfer if he's ever gonna realize she doesn't really care about him, but Abel. Cause like, all the knowledge she haves rn can be applied to him as well...

For those of you who are wondering what the Jem is:
Seems to be some sort of light magic attribute passed down by generation, based on the web novel spoilers.

Skip if you don’t want spoilers. :p

In a way I feel bad for him since she literally only cares about Abel and even compares everything to Abel and has basically no care for him.

Wait but- I need the world lore!
How can author cut off like that T^T
(Maybe I'm the weird one out, but I'd prefer a cliffhanger that looks like it's gonna be a kiss vs revealing gem thing [for the 1st time!] and not explaining it)

Contributor
@412001
so..is it a bad thing

Yes, very much.
This crystal is basically her life.
Each person have one crystal on their body, and if it break, well...they die.

That's why she is really not in a good position right now, anyone can easily hurt her.

Why is it embedded in her hand wrist flesh? 😱😱😱 There's a freaking giant hole in her flesh!
It's like my Trypophobia appeared out in full force! Eeeeeeeee didn't expect that...

Dude im thirstin so hard on hades

He's clothes are bursting at the seams
If he flexed even a little those buttons would come flyin off
Damn thiem man tiddies 😳

I wonder when he'll find out she like his son and not him lol

Fed-Kun's army
@Hioriomi this comment literally sends meee!!! like you're right, absolutely correct but reading 'man tiddies' just fucking killed me cause he really is built like slim thick he-man doll 😩

Users who are viewing this thread