I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
Ok ok the kid seems pretty cute. Reminds me of syaoran

Hide what?? Man, this series got me on edge for more chapters 🥲 it’s so cute and heartwarming ☹️

Thanks for the chapter! Looked at the raws looks like she came from somewhere important and rare..but anxiously awaiting next chapter going to be left on another cliff hanger.

Double-page supporter
I feel bad for dad, but this is pretty interesting. I feel like I'm learning a bit about k-pop fan culture as well, which is cool.

Umm from what I know.. when you either stan or simp maybe... you kinda also like the whole family of the person youre stanning.. she basically disregards dad's existence when she is in already in their household :( or maybe just me.. idk

ohhh the glowing wrist from previous chapter finally being adressed! thank you for the chapter! abel was super adorable!

@Ashana Actually. It looks like it's just bellow her wrist. So she would still be able to bend her wrist fully. You can tell the lowest edges of the palm . then there is a fingers width. Thats where the joint is. After the figers width is the start of the gem. If you put your pointer alongside your palm. Place your thumb bellow it. Remove the pointer. And you have the gem position where your thumg is. Keep your thumb there and as you move your hand. You'll see that at the 90° angle it just hits the top of the gem/thumb.

Sorry if the explanation seems a bit much ^^* Just as an art student I need to have a keen eye for anatomy.

Dex-chan lover
idk what's "awhw" they spoke about at the end so if anyone could tell me :3 im not familiar with the acronyms :/

Users who are viewing this thread