I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 6

long ago the four nation live together in harmony then everything changed when the fire nation attacked

What so all she needs to do was finding that female lead to save him?!
Wait nvm she was still a child
B-BUT WELL CAN'T SHE?!???

that older sister tho... she looks like a witch. she'd better not abuse abel like her husband did :mad:

his sister looks the same as the one i made in The Sims when i turned it side ways

Dex-chan lover
Omg the sis looks like cruela de vil from 101 dalmatians long lost sister
Can't tell they're related except that haughty attitude and the eyes

Sis be looking like the evil step-mother from Cinderella 😂😂
I hope she doesn't hurt Abel!

Fed-Kun's army
the common things with the female lead, deborah and our MC are quite a lot huh :O

So she is pretty useless in all regards, and she herself admits that her only talent is her pedophilic stalking. Can anyone tell me why we are supposed to like this MC?

kind of annoyed of her being like “well ig I can’t do anything about your death”

Dex-chan lover
She looks like she's here to scold her dumb younger brother lol.

yiiikesss... some people really have high expectations of fictional characters. if you don't like this series, instead of slandering the hard work of the scans and the author, you should leave. no one likes the negative energy and if u really want a OP character with no faults, and also unrealistic asf, you can go read that stuff. some people will never be happy, even if the character is OP and unrealistic, they'll complain... if they have faults and act like ACTUAL human, they'll complain... jeez, i'm pretty sure no normal human is perfect... i'm tired of seeing so many hate on every book/comic i start, people just have to find a reason to hate.. we're not even 6 chapters in and some ppl are complaining about her not being powerful...?? like, it takes some time for a person to develop... not everyone can become naturally strong by popping out from the womb..

Aggregator gang
I saw that forehead at the end and got really excited for the next ch. lol.

She didn't insist on saving the ML and his father... This is new
I like this!

Users who are viewing this thread