I Married the Male Lead's Dad

I have a request can Asura and sawateam Collaborate?!
Both of them are good at translation and their translation kinda complete each other 😗😗
The storyline by sawateam is better but the word choosing by asura is more superior so I am sure u will do a good job together and unify ur fans
Both of them is a big scanlation group no need to snip right?!

Guys what's w the drama when two scanlation groups are interested for a new released manhwa? It can't be helped like it's not about who's first. If they're interested, they can do it and if not then don't. Ideal solution is that after realizing there is more than one group working on a manhwa is communicating with each other and split the work. Like work smart or smth? Would also be way less stressful for everyone omg
And thanks for the mass updates, I'm so grateful for whoever worked on these chapters, both groups made efforts and yeah I'm just grateful

Thank you so much for the translations and I hope the kids stop fighting about who does the translations belong to, Translating is a freaking hard job, I once tried MLTing 3 novels and I couldn't continue..... So, eaither one group's followers stop Sh*itting things up or both groups colaborate or chapters are uploaded two times.. I don't mind reading a chap 2 times or simply reading the one that came first. I for once I am thank full I don't really read the comments, I just post when I need to. I found out by asuras chap 20 note. So, little chubby, buggers of drama queens please stop ruining the translations with drama from the groups, let the translators deal w/ it. I vote for double chap uploads.

Just a making a point; I don’t think this was a snipe. Asura put out almost 20 chapters in one day, clearly showing they had been working on it for a while. It totally possible they’ve been working on it as long or longer than sawateam has so it’s not reasonable to ask them to stop.
Believe it or not, more than one team can translate a project :)

I’m thankful for asura and NO you are not allowed to complain about who’s doing who WHEN you’re reading this FOR FREE! get a grip! THE EFFORTS OF EACH TEAM NEEDS TO BE APPRECIATED! and I’m forever thankful that you can SHARE your time and effort to make us happy by releasing this MASTER PIECE!

@shiiroyume they can do that fast because they're NOT do any redraw to sfx or even bother to translate it , what make it long was not the translation but the redraw thing it self , if u don't have any experience so don't just making a stupid point, see who post the first tl and who just someone fucking stupidly making mass release of project that has been worked by another group, just because those guys have more chapter doesn't mean they have the right,

Sawateam had already stated that a collaboration is unlikely to happen because of certain things they don’t have in common with Asura(you can read specifics on their last updated chapter) As a fellow reader who benefits from these scanning groups I will always be grateful for whatever is uploaded. I’ve read webcomics from both groups! That being said, I am currently following along with Sawa’s translations.

I hope something can be worked out between both groups. I’m not too familiar with scanning groups but I do hope that no one is overworked because of this situation. Sending good vibes...✨

Thank you for both translator for the translation! I appreciate very much both translations.. hope there will be no future conflict..

I don't really care who gives out the translation, but this looks way too much like a snipe, disclaimers aside.

images

Abel's eyebrows
I'm sorry

Oh you rich lad!!! Ayesha just keep surprising everyone! Cant wait for more lol. Thanks for this asura scans!!

I dont really mind who translates this, but just the fact that Asura scans makes rapid updates make me very appreciative of their efforts and am very thankful for it ❤️ I love how the story progresses and cant wait for more!

Users who are viewing this thread