I Married the Male Lead's Dad

Great job with the chapters! Thanks For the upload. I enjoy that the ML is wondering how to solve the problem and the mc is basically "Don't worry, I got this XD )
( I'm not sure what's the drama about, I am reserving my but judgement toward the situation. But if it's about claim Asura uploaded the first chapter four days prior before the other team. From how much it Asura stockpiled & later uploaded it does seem that they might have been working on it for quite a while. Maybe it was a misunderstanding? Since it might have been assumed that it was a teaser chapter or something? Since it took a while before the massive chapters were released? It does happen where a teaser is released and another team picks it up. ) .

thank you both teams for uploading great quality content :) im happy as long as there’s something here lmaoo

Dex-chan lover
I stopped reading at chapter 4 for a few days, and now it's too intimidating to get back at it, with that landslide of chapters.... :v

No hate but i never got this 'sniping' thing-- i mean i get it, someone/some group claimed it first but why do yall have to gatekeep tho?? instead of accusing another of sniping bc they posted faster, why don't yall just help each other? Lile a collab or smth and continue where the other group started? Istg thats less drama and more productivity for everyone

This series is SO GOOD! Seriously, my new favorite, and I read so much shoujo lmao. Normally I don't really like when the ML has children because they tend to be annoying or just props, but Abel is seriously adorable and very likable. Hades is a lot more endearing than I expected too, and Ayesha is a really great FL :) just a really charming story even if not super innovative.

Not sure how the outcome will go but... Asura's likely to destroy Sawateam at this state.

I recommend this manhwa to everyone if not the majority are, since it's so infamous for its sniping war.

It should be "The Duchess With An Empty Soul."
https://mangadex.org/title/43292/the-duchess-with-an-empty-soul

Like I dont really care about this snipe thing. Asura is uploading so many chapters at once, and that's all I care about. Thank you. If another team does the same, thank you too.

always grateful for sawateam that always post quality translation!👏💓

Thank you to both teams for working on their translation projects for this series. Honestly, both teams are doing their best and it's a shame some of the readers are stirring up trouble. It's a project both teams clearly enjoy working on, and both are good quality so it's a win/win for readers anyhow.

My two cents on the sniping drama, if you want good quality translation with the drawback of having slower releases, you should go with Sawateam. If you want adequate translation good enough for understanding the story and fast, mass releases, go with Asura. You can also have the best of both worlds by going ahead with Asura's first and then going back to Sawateam's releases anytime you wanna do a leisurely re-read.

PS- Entirely my opinion here but if I were ever to re-read this series, I'd make sure to read Sawateam's because I'm a nitpicky grammar obsessed pedantic bitch. Translator uses 'a' where it should be 'an'? Fuck that shit I'm outtttt

Thank you to both teams for all the hard work. I LOVE THIS SERIES SM 😭😭🥺

Thank you Sawateam for always having such good quality! You guys are consistent and you have no idea how much that means to me! Thank you thank you thank you

Users who are viewing this thread