I Married the Male Lead's Dad

Hades keeps pretending to be all swag in front of her but the second he's out of her sight he literally DIES from embarrassment

i cant

Hades turned into such a senpai in this chapter, so helpful and shy! I just wanted to give him a big hug 🥰

reu

Dex-chan lover
This is so fucking good
It would be a perfect 10/10 if she made an attempt at hidding her fujo power level

Hades is such a cutie skdhshdh I've read some spoilers and I hope nothing too bad is going to happen ✊🏼😔

Why do I have the feeling that the "holy maiden" is not hold at all? I feel like the fl is not the only one with suppressed power and that the maiden has been somehow absorbing all that power and reappearing when she's collected enough?

@Angela89 YES! I also thought something similar like that!
Those gems that contain all of their power is hella sus as well, the holy church is just sketchy af. I can imagine them recording all light users and harvesting those gems when they have collected enough magic power to give it to 1 person or to control the masses with the suppression and limited pool. As Hades says, a light user with SOME potential is apparently enough to create ripples, imagine a curated and produced ‘holy maiden’! They could control masses and ‘unstable’ talents!

I keep getting updates for other languages and my excitement continues to be crushed.

5 days is nothing, I know. And releases are always timely and fast so I will/cannot complain. (Doing great, thank you for your hard work!) love this work story so much!!!!!

@wild91a Stan for life

Users who are viewing this thread