I Married the Male Lead's Dad

I FEEL LIKE SOMETHING IS OFF ABOUT HER DAD AND HER HEALTH

ALSO I MISS HADES' SON I FORGOT HIS NAME LMAO CRY BUT I MISS HIM

What if Aisha is the mother of the female lead in the original story (Deborah), and the temple received a prophecy about the saint’s reborn in that specific generation? It would make sense how the baron wants to continue/ pursue the continuation of the light attribute.

Probably one of the better rounded reincarnated MCs I’ve seen in Villainess/Isekai WEBTOONs. Would recommend.

Thanks for the scanlations, Sawateam! I really enjoy the attention and care you put into the translations and the TL notes at the end; this is a wonderful and wholesome story and I've really enjoyed it so far!

Fed-Kun's army
Her obsession with this kid creeps me out a bit. Can't say I'd want someone like that near my kid tbh.

Huh i personally think that Aisha was like I hate to act like a child but im gonna fucking do it. Like she was this is a warning youre gonna get a tantrum if you keep driving me crazy.

Aisha did give them a warning that she didn’t want to have to act like a child. I don’t see what the problem is.

CHAPTER 26 IS CHAOTIC SKSNKSJS IM CACKLING I KNOW JUST HOW BAD EVERYONE MISUNDERSTOOD WHAT SHE SAID

Users who are viewing this thread