I Married the Male Lead's Dad

i feel like these pills are blocking her innate powers and thats's why she's unable to hide her nexus...
her papa seems pretty sus in the last panel ngl

I feel as if she's been led to sime mistruths by her family. And the pills sent by the temple may have something to do with them.

Surely she’ll change the future and save Hades from his tragic fate. At least i’m hoping that’s what happens. I mean look at them together, they make such a beautiful and cute couple! And I love his silly misunderstandings lol

Gosh I really hope they end up together and live happily ever after with Abel, their precious son. Please make it happen author!

Hmmm papa and the temple seem sus to me 🤔.

I wonder if her family are repressing her powers with the medication. If she stops taking it and feels like her heart is about to explode, that could be all of her repressed powers coming to the surface
Also, I do hope she comes to love him in the future and won't allow him to
die

Reading webtoons and manhuas with indifferent FLs and doting, blushing, and chasing MLs tires me out easily.

Can't hide her nexus... mysterious medication from the temple she's taken since she was young...hmmm 🧐🤔

Female lead... is a stalker? I know they're trying to excuse it as 'fan-girling' but man, it is weird that she's literally following Abel all the time. And then the OG male lead's father decides to marry her lol
I might be overthinking but that is lowkey creepy

Best dad btw

@06790679 yeah she a stalker but it's ok to be a stalker in this scenario bc the person she is stalking is getting mutual benefits from it happening.

Users who are viewing this thread