I Married the Male Lead's Dad

Honestly don’t forget competition is not a bad thing ~ it brings more quality products ~ that being said don’t stress yourselves out, either of you scanlation teams~

I think Asura team is in the right and acted better but as long as everyone can read good scans, thank you to all the teams who work on them! Thank you for this story.

I find it funny how both group fans are fighting one another even though both groups are translating and distributing the authors work illegally by breaking copyright law. Don't get me wrong I read mangadex fully knowing how illegal all content is. Just find it funny how everyone tries to bring morals in mangadex when they are clearly reading illegal content. We all know most raws come from Kakao which even has a warning to not share the content in any way but still no one cares and they still do it anyways.

I've been reading Asura team's translation, so if i have to move to the other translator, the words didn't click, sorry..

Though i still appreciate that they didn't drop the series (hope so)

What is it with the two group translation?🤨 this is stupid... if you guys have so much time to argue over one title, can you guys do it more positively.. there are a lot more title that has been dropped here.. you guys can at least pick that up and everyone can be happy reading and cheering for all your translations

Puk

Hey, just wanted to say i love this manga and i appreciate all the work put into the translation from both groups.
I don't care about turf wars or whatever might be going on here as long as i can keep reading it.
Anyways is there any official site that offers this manga like TappyPoon? I would like to read more and support the author as well.

Really childish to that team. Please i just want to read this manhua . They better not drop it suddenly since they made the other translator drop it because of them 🤦‍♀️

Latest chapter is a little confusing but that may just be me?

Did he get it or is this another misunderstanding?

@Darkpetal16 @Seamew I wrote this in the chapter comments, but in case anyone else didn't understand like I did and had to re-read multiple times to understand:

When Hades asked "How long have you had those feelings", he probably meant "How long have you been in love with me". After she said 5 years, the rest of the chapter probably went like this from Hades' POV:

"Wow she's loved me for 5 years?! That's crazy devotion even though I have no no attractive qualities to myself other than my title. I have no right to be jealous of Stanley Forlaif when I, myself, have an illegitimate son. Aisha is acting the total opposite (more mature) than I am. She has every right to question my past relationship with Abel's mom, but she doesn't even ask about it. Her love is so unconditional that I must give back as much love as I receive from Aisha."

I guess Hades is not aware that Aisha knows that Abel isn't actually his son. That's why he thought she would be questioning his past relationship with Abel's mom (even though none existed). SO THE MASSIVE MISUNDERSTANDING CONTINUES.

LMAO I JUST REALIZED THE MEANING OF HER ALTER NAME IM-

AND OMGOMGOMG HADES IS JUS ,, PERFECT . I RLLY LOVE THIS FAMILY AAAAAAAAAAA

and wait there's been some misunderstanding ???? idk my brain cannot fathom anything im just gna SWING

Users who are viewing this thread