I Married the Male Lead's Dad

He's an idiot. Seriously wtf is this ML? I kinda like him too, what is wrong with me???
I'm so confused.... Help me pls my brain is melting.

@Lehn

I think it's because the ML is not being an a$$hole. We've gotten so many manga/manhwa/etc. where the ML is an absolute a$$wipe.
He's evil, but not to his child or the FL. Just for that it gets 4/5 stars from me XD

Is the last chapter, I realized

HADES WAS MISUNDERSTANDING THAT AISHA LOVES HIM FOR 5 YEARS 🤣🤣🤣

AND WTH AISHA WAIST IS SO SLIM I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE MY EYES 🤣

This should be titled, My husband thinks I love him but I’m actually stanning his son.

LMAO, so this mans still doesn't know she stans his son...😂 Whatever, it's better this way!!

Which translation is better? I want to read it but I don't know which one I should read. Please and thank you.

@shoko0505 Sawateam appears to be a bit more accurate and also offers more context in their translations. Asura also dropped it, so reading from one group will probably feel more fluid

yli

@Shoko0505 Although both are comfortable to read, I can say that Sawateam's translation is much more accurate and easier to understand.

He misunderstands again that Aisha had loved him since 5 years ago and love Abel unconditionally because he is his son lol @sno

this is just wholesome on a whole new level, thank you so much for the translation!
Also "stanley forlaif" is a 10/10 name heh

Such a beautiful and funny story. Thank you, Sawateam for the great work! ♥️

Ps. Does anyone know where to read the novel? 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread