I Married the Male Lead's Dad

Probably the shittiest mc, just another reincarnation trash web comic, don't read unless u r addicted to cancer

Read another chapter and i confirmed this si the shittiest reincarnation web comic mc, kinda sad for it to turn out like this with such an amazing art

@Pepospin

She isn't that bad though?... also the reason for her being so obsessed with "stanning" is revealed later on:
she was abused and traumatized as a child during her last life, and felt like the only way to feel love was to pour it all out on the character she "stans", Abel.

@RoseF
Idc about the Stan part, what i hate to see is no actual development, and an author so incompetent that it seems he gives mental issues to all characters just so he can make it interesting. Like take a look at shit like mushoku where the mc can actually realize it's not a game and this is his new life so he has to act properly, it aint that hard to do m8, ( the way to protect the female lead's brother and death is the only ending for the villainess did it in their own original ways) it wouldnt be that bad if it was just a comedy web comic but the dumb af author tries to make it serios and it just comes out as if he was ridiculizing mental health for content
Like shit, this aint that different from all those demon king isekai

I'm kinda put-off by the FL's stanning tbh. Like, stuff's humorous the first few chapters, but the literal stalking kinda irked me, personally. Also, for it to get this serious is kinda eeeh. It's hard to get a good balance between light-hearted fun and heavier scenes. Maybe it's my bias as someone who only ever encountered toxic k-pop stan twitter accounts, but the whole... stanning and drooling over an underaged boy thing is turning me off.

also also, their eyebrows. Idk why or how- the artstyle isn't unpleasant or ugly- but the eyebrows really tickle my fancy. Like you have FL with these 2 barely existing lines above her eyes and then I see the Duke and his mini-version with their dummy thicc eyebrows and I just- yea, I just keep looking at it. Is it the contrast between them? Idk. Please send help.

I have to kind of agree with the last comments, this manhwa did not take itself to serious at first, and that was fine, but to go all of a sudden in this kind of thrill and mystery kind of gender feels out of place, it would be nice as a comedy light-hearted manhwa, but nope, the transition was sloppy, and it wants to be more than already is, manhwas like "Miss Not-So Sidekick" did this successfully, or even "I am staning the prince"

Such a good story, I keep coming back to reread it because the way the characters are getting close to each other and building their relationship is probably the most genuine and heartfelt ive read in a while? Even what the fl herself admits to be a superficial escaping-mechanism is slowly becoming a true family bond. I understand why some people are upset, the premise is actually pretty questionable and the manwha would have worked super well even without it// or at least without making such stalkerish behavior acceptable because it’s under the conditions [[trauma/having good intentions]]. But im pretty sure the protagonist will come to our same conclusion once she had the time to properly process and heal from her trauma. I mean she’s constantly sweeping her stalking stanning behavior under the rug and it might seem like she’s not taking it seriously, but it can also be seen as a person subconsciously or at least partially shameful about their actions. That’s also a first step, she just needs to take another few (actually a lot) in the right direction. Then again the pacing and characters are so refreshing I’ll take this plot over every other generic story where the main characters fall in love at first sight and even if they barely interact we’re supposed to accept and believe that they’re ready to sacrifice everything for the other person. Yeah sure be attracted to each other all you want but can you have at least a conversation once in a while? For once I am witnessing actual chemistry between the protagonists, maybe I’m in in heaven T..T
I generally am just fascinated by how this recent wave of isekai manhwas have the potential to explore family trauma, and this one is so so good can’t wait for the next chapters. A huge thank you to the translation group you’re all my saviors T..T

So this is just a very minor comment, but the outfits have been bugging me this whole entire story...

I the earlier chapters MC wore these really awkwardly-lengthed dresses (and they seem to be a theme in this manhwa)
The outfits aren't historically accurate/inspired by any means, and to me, the patterns and clothing just don't really match (or look good in my opinion)

I love the story and art tho, it's just that the fashion choices are a bit off to me

The direction this story will take after reading the spoilers reminds me of
tsubasa chronicles

@kkoki

I on the other hand really love her outfits in this story. It's a fantasy setting, they don't need to be historically accurate.

Okay but can we talk about how the little duke is supposed not to be the real son of his father yet look like a clone of him ? From the color of their hairs to the color of their eyes, and their both thick black brows ?

Can't get over dressing up stalking as something acceptable by calling it "stanning", not least because the term itself sounds so fucking stupid.

Contributor
The beginning is good.
But as soon as the story was tzlking about gods, it became VERY boring for a while.
It was really unecessary, and it would be enough for anyone to drop it.

Users who are viewing this thread