I May Be a Guild Receptionist, but I’ll Solo Any Boss to Clock Out on Time - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Unreliable Ally

Supporter
I hope Rufus is the first one to get unalived
If I was them I'd just pretend I could not find the boss room and let fuckboy go in on his own and die.
Jade and co. should just turn Rufus into a meat shield. They can escape the dungeon and at the same time prevent the bastard from doxing Alina. A dead man tells no tale after all.
He wouldn't die even if you killed him.

Dex-chan lover
How the hell did Rufus believe that Alina was related to the humanoid monster when they both have different builds? He never saw her attack power besides the rumors which he didn't believe at 1st. Pretty sure Rufus is going to try to use them as a meat shield again & glad Jade is perceptive enough to get an idea of the impending backstab. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just waiting for them to realize that Rufus' threat is actually empty. He has no proof aside from his word and he isn't shown to be someone the entire guild would believe just because he says so. And above all, who would believe that a simple receptionist would be the practically invincible Executioner.

Plus, even if someone DOES believe him, what would it do? The guild master is on Alina's side now, so she won't be fired even if the truth comes out.

Dex-chan lover
:oooo: Doofus is the actual monster. The pro wrestler is a zombie controlled by him

Dex-chan lover
It's bad enough that they went in there with him, but Jade is also letting Rufus dictate how they fight their enemies? Also he willingly lets his two guildmembers walk around with the guy when he has reason to believe he backstabbed his old teammate? Jade is beyond stupid, to where he's being a detriment.

Supporter
She was all ready to wipe the first guy off the map to keep her secret. Just sic her on Rufus already.

Dex-chan lover
"If you keep complaining to me, I might just accidentally reveal that woman's true identity in town."
Well, if you keep blabbering like that, I might accidentally get you killed by a monster in the dungeon in the most painful way possible.

You know, it's dangerous to provoke someone in a place where death is considered normal.

Dex-chan lover
Well, if you keep blabbering like that, I might accidentally get you killed by a monster in the dungeon in the most painful way possible.

You know, it's dangerous to provoke someone in a place where death is considered normal.
I notice he even refused to have the guiding crystal.. So.. he missing in the dungeon will be perfectly normal.

Users who are viewing this thread