I May Be a Mob but Because My Favorite Is Here, Everyday Is Fun - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@jdpls
Bias could have also been "strong preference." I did feel like "bias" reads weird ( I think because I'm used to seeing it as "biased"), but I also recognize that it's shorter and fits in the bubble nicely.

@jdpls a simple search on google:

bias
/ˈbʌɪəs/

noun
inclination or prejudice for or against one person or group, especially in a way considered to be unfair.

And a simple search on wikipedia:

Bias is a disproportionate weight in favor of or against an idea or thing, usually in a way that is closed-minded, prejudicial, or unfair. Biases can be innate or learned. People may develop biases for or against an individual, a group, or a belief.

AAAAA I READ THIS NOVEL IT WAS SO GOOD IM SO HAPPY IT GOT A MANGA ;;V;;;)
I love MC, shes so funny, and while there *might* be smut later (idk if they'll take it out) the fluff of this series is not to be underestimated!!!

This an only the first one BUT I CANT EXPRESS HOW MUCH JOY IT HAS BROUGHT ME THAT YOU TRANSLATORS

Ok I was also fangirling over kurogane and loving the hell out of this when I finally noticed the smut tag and was like 👀👀👀

Contributor
LOL at people pulling some Websters crap definition for bias when it's obvious you should be using UrbanDictionary.

Aggregator gang
LMAO She is batshit crazy for him and I'm loving it.

Thanks for the translation!

@Pyo-Pyo I really don't know what will happen to her lips and her tongue if ever something happens between them...

That's scary.... But this really made me laugh esp the FL's obsession to the ML.

Dex-chan lover
Wait people doest know the definition of Bias?!

Bias is like your waifu/husbando, its usually used at Korean-influences fandom like @fishsaysno describe

This is from Urban Dictionary:
bias
In Kpop, the member of an idol group that is your favorite. A person may have one ultimate bias, and many other biases from other idol groups, or only have one ultimate bias. This term is derived from "having a bias towards a particular person."

LMFAO I just read this chapter thinking it's going to be one of the cutest mangas ever and went back to the main page and saw the "smut" tag. Gotta say, I wasn't expecting it aAHAHH

YOOOOO I WAS WAITING FOR THE NOVEL TO BE SERIALIZED 😌😌😌 my favorite fan girl 🥰🥰 thank you for picking this up!!

Users who are viewing this thread