I May Be a Mob but Because My Favorite Is Here, Everyday Is Fun - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

If only my own biases can come to life 😔.
That smut tag though 🤚

Dex-chan lover
Y'all can't even into the english language.
I don't know shit about kpop or whatnot, but i could still guess that by bias they meant the thing they have a preference for just by context clues and a functional awareness of the english language.

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh my jaw was dropped for around 5 pages of her ranting about her bias. Just impressive fangirling. Has similar vibes to I Favor the Villainess.

Group Leader
Okay, someone has to say it.
Taiga isn't even half as hot as the novel suggested.
Granted, we were seeing him from the rosy pov of a fangirl but still.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a little confused why the genre lists smut bc the novel listed isn't at all, did they change that?

Also mc is a delight.

hopefully the heroine isnt someone who knows the game and tries to get that ml, or at the very least doesnt go for him

i think i love everything abt this (esp the mc!!!) 😍♥️
ty for the translations!! awaiting for more~

AWESOME! AWESOME! AND SO CUTE~~~ THANK YOU VERY MUCH! for this masterpiece work it has a cute art a obsessed girl and reincarnated into and Otome game all of my favorites this the only this that is missing is Villainess i love Villainess .... PLEASE! update more frequently that would make me the most happiest girl alive TTwTT

Thank you for the translation, it looks amazing, and I had no idea it was your first project!
Thank you for sharing this with everyone~
I look forward to more of your uploads, though obviously there's no hurry
Stay safe and thanks again! 🤗

If you guys ever want to be in her shoes i recommend playing Toki Menu girls side 3. Kou looks exactly like ML. And it's free to play on your phone/computer with an emulator. JUST SUCK KOU VIBES

Users who are viewing this thread