I May Be a Mob but Because My Favorite Is Here, Everyday Is Fun

I’m in this picture and I feel conflicted. His so my type and the fact that if this happened to me, I would not hesitate to help him. Because he is so my bias. (I can’t actually say I know your personality for now, so let’s just say the reason you where my first (personally for me and my only choice.) so let’s just release the hound called surface loves on to you.) I can just tell she is willing to let go but gets blindsided that his real and not notice he was having trouble. Please just be straight with me. I already want to throw money at this manga.

This is interesting, thank you so much for translating! Finally no villainess. I play a lot of otome game and I never see villainess or engagement there so I don't have any idea what is that villainess thing in isekai otome game manga come from. This manga is more like otome game.

And Taiga smile is so cute, please be happy both of you 😤

Ohhh this manga is fun! I love it! Thank you for doing this! I can't wait for more <3

The only suggestion I have right now is to change the font to a more comic-like font, and also to avoid squishing and stretching it to fit in bubbles. The super bold serif font being used is kinda distracting. "Anime Ace" seems to be a common free font used for scanlations! If it's helpful, this is a great resource for other manga fonts: https://www.narga.net/greate-manga-and-comic-fonts/

@MsSuzuYuki Thank you very much, do you know where it is being published in English? I don't mind contributing for this comic, but I can't even find where it is being published.

She is so ME I swear!
Finally one relatable MC in an otome world.
Thanks 🙇‍♀️ I enjoyed every panel 💕

Group Leader
@LadyofKnives

No problem! Unfortunately, it's only available in its original language at the moment. The light novel only got published around this time last year, and the manga just recently, so I think it'd be a long wait before it gets an official release -- if it ever gets one, as these things tend to go.

THIS IS SO UNCOMFORTABLE EVERYTHING MARIKO SAID WAS STABBING ME DEEPLY DONT CALL ME OUT LIKE THIS
no but srsly Im reading this need like 2 days bc my face is thin okay i cant handle this much second-hand embarassement ohmygod Mariko blurted out all those nonsensical things but like SAME MARIKO SAMEEEE
even all her expressions are great memes material i just cant-
im crying oml MY FACE IS THIN OKAY TOO THIN FOR THISSSS
too relatable aaaaaaaa simping is my BLOOD SIMPING IS LIFE WHALES EVERY GACHAS WANGY WANGY AAAAAAAAAA

oh no guys this is going to be a long one. I checked the raw site and the official release for the next chapter is in March on the 5th. Which means the first release was February 5!!! SO 1 MONTH LONG UPDATESSS 😩😩😩😩

Users who are viewing this thread