I May Be a Mob but Because My Favorite Is Here, Everyday Is Fun

You know, we all have some preferences and hers well.... appeared before her in 3D live and kicking although I do acknowledge her slightly hardcore feelings of love akin to stalkers because of knowing the ML’s setting, story and thoughts (mainly about things likes or dislikes), she’s like most fans.... of idols (?).

That was intense. Honestly don't know what to think about the story. I guess I'll follow it for now?

This looks interesting and has rather unique female lead that differs from what I am just to reading about however I am going to stick around awhile see what happens next.

You did a fantastic job for a one man team translation! I can definitely see the effort you placed on translating/cleaning/redrawing as the quality is amazing!

Wait!
--full of excitement and... sadness?
WTF NOO PLEEEASE DOOOONT
I don't see any drama tag
BUT PLEASE NO DONT GO THERE..

Group Leader
@Dumb-Donny

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'll do my best when the next chapter comes out as well (in a month's time 😭)!!

Group Leader
Hi guys, translator here!

Just wanted to make it clear -- this has been tagged smut since the original novel is R-18
/has smut at the end of the novel!
Didn't want people getting into it without knowing that, in case it's not their cup of tea. I haven't read the novel in its entirety, my Japanese levels aren't there yet,
but the art provided is very telling lol.

Enjoy the series, next chapter comes on March 5, so hope to translate within a week or so of its release.

Group Leader
@honeylemonmilktea

Thanks a lot 😭😭

I’m currently studying to be a translator, and I’ve translated songs in my spare time before, but it’s the first time I’ve done a whole chapter on my own! It’s definitely the first time I’ve done any redrawing, ever.

Users who are viewing this thread