I Met the Male Lead in Prison (Promo)

Oh no please, i would LOVE to read such an amazing comic, they're all so handsoooom and cuute, and a male lead who's cute is so rare i'm crying please give it to me, with an assertive MC if possible, ah a woman dominating her husbando agh my heart, that's what i like, i move dominating so it really annoys me when girls act all shy and boys like r*pists, tsk just be normal and love each other, and let the girl be on top huhu~~

I really liked where this was going but damn... a one shot huh? I hope there will be more in the future.. *sad noises*

I read the translations of the novel before it got called off...why they did not include the warden in the promotional and only on the cover page 😭

Aggregator gang
Did anyone else notice the white rose on the bottom left of the cover?

and I'm willing to read, but I would still love it if it was a comic instead

Edit: I can't find the English ver. (┬┬﹏┬┬)

To everyone who wants to read the novel, I found a website that has over 50+ chapters. The link is here below for chapter 1. Obviously you can go to whichever chapter you haven't read yet.

https://noveltrench.com/manga/i-met-the-male-lead-in-prison/chapter-1/

I’m halfway through the novel but don’t know when she will leave the prison and meet that brown hair guy( who’s that anyway) . I am really slow at reading oof. And um, who’s the male lead ?
Edit: , I just realized that brown hair guy is Lenag, the guy that fell in love with Iyana in the original novel in the novel

@nobodygattaknow I was about to mention it too! The hand is much too small to be a guy so might it be the heroine? Plus the general area that the rose is pointing at is the ML.

Aggregator gang
@Janza now that you mention it, yeah it does seem like a woman's hand instead comparing it to the others. Also, did you mean MC instead of ML? it just doesn't make a lot of sense for me to see the rose pointing at the ML

didn't say this before but wth is that brother thinking putting that rose probably with thorns in his damn mouth??

Users who are viewing this thread