I MTL For My Sister

😘Thanks for picking this up and bringing us a faster release😍 cheering for you from the sides 💖💋

Group Leader
Heyya! The idea behind your scan 'group' is so sweet! Wishing the best for you and your sister!

Group Leader
@Soobinnie Thank you ^^ stay safe too!
@Corvere Thank you! a comment like yours outweigh 10 bad comments!
@Tiriak I am, I am ^^ but now since I'm not deleting, I'm doing it for you too. Thanks!
@CFG_Clara hahaha, I was drinking water when I was reading it. You're welcome! and thanks!
@Graphics207 it's my sister's too lol she's asking for chapter 53 after the archduke's scene. Stay safe to you too ^^ Thanks!
@YuyaTakeda Thank you ^^ it's the best I can do with MTL, lol.
@Trailwink Experience matters! I noticed the difference too. Thank you!
@mad_xiii it's only Beatrice though, lol but I did start with it. Thank you~
@Ladan You're welcome and thank you for cheering from the sides ^^
@czxyup Thank you! yea, she's the reason why I picked up the translation. Wishing you the best too!

Omg ty for picking up Beatrice because I would've been so sad about it not continuing (in English)!! Tbh, i think the scans you've translated so far are pretty good! Like changing the sfx and all that is nice, but I would much rather have quote bubbles translated than every other thing cleaned up. Anyway no need to comment back, just wanted to say thank you for your hard work! <3 :)

Thank you so much for picking up Beatrice!!! I really don't mind when a scan group doesn't clean up the imagens or only translates the speech bubbles. The important part is that we can understand the story! Continue with the good work, even if it is simple! Better simple and constant than a project that gets dropped! I love the idea behind your work! Thanks to your little sister we get great translations!

Group Leader
@emiralnova I tried multiple apps/software to extract the sfx but with no luck, lol ^^'''' you're welcome and thank you for the comment ^^
@jessicactf cleaning is very hard. I clean manga (not manhwa) and they take up much more time than translating. You're welcome! -I will try my best to keep updating constantly until it gets licensed.

Group Leader
that sounds very sweet! i just read the bio, and i hope both you and your sister have a great day/night! please thank f, too :)

Hi! I really love coming across you every now and then, I find it so sweet that you mtl for your sister. I was wondering, only if you would like, if I could help you and your friend F with cleaning the chapters and proofreading as well?

Group Leader
@crystela Thank you for the offer but for the time being, I prefer working by myself ^^'' maybe in the future when I'm more comfortable working in a group, I'll take you up on the offer.

I just found your group and I got to say thats just wholesome and I wish for the best also keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread