I MTL For My Sister

I love the series and your translations are super appreciated! Thanks to you and your sister and I hope you continue! All the love! :D

Hello @IMTL For My Sister ! Thank you for your translations! May I propose you another webtoon? A lot of people, including me, really like the webtoon She's My Type, but it has been dropped for reasons we don't know of. Would you mind taking a look? If you like the story, please consider translating it for us, according to your preferred availability. It doesn't matter how long it takes to come out, we just want it out. 😅 Thank you!

Group Leader
@Bibibia
Thank you for your kind words ^^

@manvugu
I actually tried to google more info about it. Since newtoki doesn't have it listed, I think the author/creator doesn't want it to be illegally distributed so sorry :(

Hi @IMTL For My Sister! Thank you for your work, and thanks to your sister too! If you happen to pick another webtoon and needed more help, i might be able to help making sense the english sentence or research on the names for you!

Thanks for translating, shame your work is being thrown under the bus for some petty unjustifiable drama.
Also thanks to your sister!

This is the purest to account on this site thank you so much for the content and thank you to your extremely cute sister for existing 💕

this acc is so pure! i hope u don't mind any hate ur getting, i appreciate u v much. i'm sure ur sister does too :')

Group Leader
Sorry for the late replies!

@Annora Thank you for the kind comment ❤️
@Luenaino Welcome but I've stopped translating male lead after it got licensed 😅
@litatata I don't mind the 10% as long as the 90% + sis are happy 😊
@Catfondue hahahah, thank you
@wowpp69 我比较习惯看英文漫画 可是还是会看中文webtoon 😊
@xleraven you are welcome!!!!
@2252020 noice noice 😁
@simpliivi you are welcome ^^ she appreciates it too
@Searia yes and she asked me for the next chapter too 😅

Your rude behaviour has caused a translation team to drop their series. Good job.
Snipping is rude, and now we're stuck with you, just because you don't know basic TL etiquette

Users who are viewing this thread