I need help finding a manga I read a long time ago

Hello. Please help me.

I am trying to find a shoujo manga that involves a boy and a girl. The boy is a good grades honor student and the girl is not so smart but the two are friends. I know it's not much to go by but there is a specific scene I do remember. The girl has gone to some different city and she has no money to take the train back. She decides to challenge people to arm wrestling (or possibly something similar) to earn money to take the train back because she wants to see the boy. I specifically remember she was asking for 30 yen per win, but if the other person is able to win she would do whatever they wanted. And she wins consecutively until the main love rival beats her, but the main love rival doesn't do anything scummy but just takes the train with her back.

I also remember that I believe the end of the manga has the two near a riverside or a similar body of water where I think (not completely sure) they express their love for one another.

I believe it is a pretty short manga as well. I think between 10 to 30 chapters.

If anyone can tell me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread