I need help finding this manga

Sorry I dont have any photos of it, but I'll try to give an accurate description.

I've been looking for this manga practically all day. I dont know the title nor the artist. I remember one of the chapters(I think the very first chapter) having a village be raided. The MC (who is a girl I think) saw her friends beaten and r**ed. She was also going to meet that same fate but I think she fought off the guy and when she ran outside that's when she saw her village being taken over. I remember one of the invaders telling his men to kill and r**e them all. I saw the first chapter and just scrolled through it without reading much. I wanted to go back and read it but I cant find it now. I know this is very little information but if you know any manga that starts off like this please dont hesitate to comment. The help would be greatly appreciated

Also I think the manga was under the tag "S*xual Violence I've never seen something like that so I got curious and found the manga I'm currently searching for

i remember seeing a similar manga like this on tik tok, i was interested in it but accidently pressed the home page button before saving it.

If you find the manga update me (I will try to find it too tho.

Users who are viewing this thread