I No Longer Lift a Sword

Aggregator gang
A yet another shitty reincarnation theme. Made as an ad. No thanks

From what I gather reading the promo, she becomes a saint? That somehow doesn't sit well with me, seeing as how the prince married the saint due to her powers, seeing the FL become a saint which makes her a potential love interest for the prince who betrayed and orchestrated her death in her past life is somehow a dismay. I might not read this one due to my personal preference. But the art though

Dex-chan lover
i'll be keeping an eye on this it seems interesting
edit: nvm just read the promo what bullshit why do they always reincarnate into some lame ass girl and not just power through it all in their own body? fekin tired of the lack of tomboy/strong women x dude romances.

Interesting. A bit. If this focuses most on the development of the second saint, it would be fine. Making her or trying to make her strong. Tired of seeing OP FLs sometimes.

Does anyone knows where I could find the novel? It's not even on Novel Update.

😢As of now there's no translated novel yet. Those who can read Korean can head over to Kakaopage though. But I don't really know how Kakaopage works so don't ask me please.... I hope the novel will get translated soon.🥺

Users who are viewing this thread