I Only Want to Beat You - Ch. 168

Dex-chan lover
Kids are gonna be kids. Gotta do what everyone else is doing otherwise it ain't the same.

Dex-chan lover
I refuse to believe any of that "practice with someone else" stuff you see in manga and manhwa has ever happened in real life. It's just something the authors invented for laughs.

Edit: Well, I'll be damned. theartistofsoulbell has actually confessed, hugged, held hands, and otherwise practiced romantic gestures with a random friend, to be more ready to treat the real love interest fairly. It seems I shouldn't be so quick to rule out stuff seen in fiction.

Last edited:
Group Leader
I refuse to believe any of that "practice with someone else" stuff you see in manga and manhwa has ever happened in real life. It's just something the authors invented for laughs.

Edit: Well, I'll be damned. theartistofsoulbell has actually confessed, hugged, held hands, and otherwise practiced romantic gestures with a random friend, to be more ready to treat the real love interest fairly. It seems I shouldn't be so quick to rule out stuff seen in fiction.
eyyy letsgoooo

Bruh, I practicing confess with my bro before actually confess with the girl I like, I thought this is just a normal.....
But I'm still single now... :((((

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Yeah, they HAD to practice kissing, and what if they're bad at sex? That's what friends are for! Oh but you don't wanna mess up your marriage proposal, so ask your friend for practice... Btw, if you're not sure if you could commit to be married to your soulmate for the rest of your life, just ask a friend to help, any good friend would marry you for a quick 50 years test run... Hell, the "till death do us part" thing might not be for you, so why not try it out with a friend first? And what about afterlife?

Users who are viewing this thread