I Only Want to Beat You - Ch. 73

Dex-chan lover
Both lost the battle but it was worth it :kek:
336565599_1419026418856854_5474980788315322728_n.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Sleeping in the same bed already, like a married couple.

6:30 was already late? Did you go to some military elementary school? It was 8 o'clock in my part of the world.
it's 9 for me but I guess people wake up at different times? but I thought timezones account for that.

Dex-chan lover
Funny enough, I was confused when I saw them gasp at the clock. Most Americans have to be up-and-adam by either 6:30 AM or 7:00 AM for public school, though it varies by state and school district.

Class ran from 7:30 AM to 3 PM for me back in grade school. Staying after for sports, band, theater, or a job is commonplace, so kids would often be out until 5 PM when they're in high school.

Americans and Germans invented the public school at the same time in their own country, but America was relative in isolation at the time so much of the world adopted the German standard. Though to my surprise, Japan apparently uses a lot of our standards when they were rebuilding from the war.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sleeping in the same bed already, like a married couple.

6:30 was already late? Did you go to some military elementary school? It was 8 o'clock in my part of the world.
Nah, public school. Waking up at 5 AM was the bare minimum. Back when I was younger I always wondered why those kids in movies had time to do anything before school. Realizing that western schools start so late was the wildest revelation to me.

Aggregator gang
Nah, public school. Waking up at 5 AM was the bare minimum. Back when I was younger I always wondered why those kids in movies had time to do anything before school. Realizing that western schools start so late was the wildest revelation to me.
oh yeah, in my part of the world 6:30 is usually the late time too, you have to come before 5:30 so that you can have school assembly at 6. I legit don't even know that other country had their time so much later than mine lmao

Dex-chan lover
Dang. You always hear legends of kids who had to wake up at 5 and walk far to school where I lived (Upstate NY). Presuming you're also American, I assume you were rural and didn't have school bus service?

Supporter
He didn't think of anything putting their makeshift bed right next to each other super close like that???

Users who are viewing this thread