I Only Want to Beat You - Ch. 88

Dex-chan lover
Lee Gigo has to get a clue and confess. Man up man, you got a clear green light.
Maybe, but I honestly wouldn't really fault him for being more hesitant about it. After hearing how the other guy had gotten destroyed I can totally see him being concerned about that being how things went if he were to confess. Especially since I don't think he realizes that the feelings seem to be mutual.

Dex-chan lover
He really never was thinking of her feelings only one sidely thinking of his own. "I dont have a girlfriend yet but I will soon" or trying to reiterate that he likes her when she clearly said she wasn't interested in the start. Really needs to just listen and not act like the world revolves around him and his whims.

Fed-Kun's army
I just caught up to the raws and just so you know enjoy the story while it's still great
until chapter 192 where it's revealed she faked her personality from her cousin/friend who looks just like her and who will try to snatch lee gigo from her in an almost ntr way

The blue guy is pathetic and he didn't even get the hints that Roji was uncomfortable with him from the very start. I don't even feel sorry for this guy - especially after the "I like her first" and that unreal confidence that he could get her to be his girlfriend so he turned down every confession he got (with the "I have a girlfriend"???). Of course, the MC is dense too but at least I'm having fun with him and the FMC's interaction.

I just caught up to the raws and just so you know enjoy the story while it's still great
until chapter 192 where it's revealed she faked her personality from her cousin/friend who looks just like her and who will try to snatch lee gigo from her in an almost ntr way
Wait so she never liked him in the first place? And she was just leading him on?

Users who are viewing this thread