I Only Want to Beat You

Hi3

Aggregator gang
What an interesting title. Totally didn't take that out of context

Contributor
A slightly less misleading translation of the title could be I Only Want To Defeat You, though I will admit that I don't know anything about the Korean language.

For those interested, the Korean title has the word "오로지" at the start, meaning "solely/only." This is the girls name and it is extremely rare (government statistics say 48 people have this name, can't tell about it with the family name). The boy's name is 이기고, a conjugation of the verb "이기다", to win. This is referenced in the the 3rd page when he says "My name means victory". The government says only one person has that name, I hope they have the family name 이, cause that would be sick.

Fed-Kun's army
Isn't this already a completed story with different art somewhere? I could've sworn I've read something like this before.
Edit: Nevermind, this is much sillier.
Seems fun, I hope they end up together.

Group Leader
Seems very much like a Korean version of Takagi-san but with a FL who is much more aggressive and a ML that isn't a dense dimwit.

It isn't great but it isn't trash either, I would give it 5/10 its a pretty meh way to waste time when there is nothing lese to do

Group Leader
@Walter_vi_Britannia
But I'd prefer funny stupid over annoying dense anyday.

Same here. Although there are some similarities between this and Takagi, having looked at the raws, there are some differences that I think will make this more enjoyable (and, in particular, less frustrating) to read. Plus, I think Roji is much cuter than Takagi.

EDIT: The one thing I can say about Roji that I can't say about Takagi is that Roji is downright mean. It's amazing how much suffering us men will put up with just to be talked to by a pretty girl, even if there isn't even the slightest iota of hope that she will eventually become our girl.

Gosh !! This reminded me of my relationship with my white moonlight
(first love) Tbh I still love him but he shifted

Users who are viewing this thread