I Only Want to Beat You

Fucking kill me and spit on my grave then show me this and I'd forgive you in a hearbeat. How is this so fucking cute.

@Ashlinsama But, i mean, the premises are still the same. Girl teases guy, and guy falls for it every time and ends up blushing. They comparable at their foundations, but it's the intricate details that set the two manga apart.

@DanTheMan6383 indeed, the basic plot can be called the same but i feel that the characters are completely different, fmc and takagi san are quite different, takagai san is more playful while i feel fmc is more mature? also mc is totally different. and in this manhwa atleast they arent kids!

I was hoping it'd be like the manga last game, but its more similar to takagi-san. I'm not complaining tho. I enjoy takagi san as well.

BZK9YrB.png

Dex-chan lover
I swear Soh Yiji brings a Fujiwara-level of chaos, but with more of a gremlin energy

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one whose mind wasn’t in the gutter about the title? Cmon y’all…..

Banned
most k mangas have zero appeal to me, have weird sense of humor, weird writing/design (like men that dont act like men and girls that dont act like girls, more so than j manga), nothing compelling, i don't think im alone in this.

but this one is actually good and cute, recommended, even though the sense of humor is still dumb at times

what i'm trying to say is give it a try even if you usually hate these

Users who are viewing this thread