I Opened the "Different World Nursery School" ~The Strongest Loli Spirits Are Deredere by Paternity Skill~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Kakurenbo (Hide-and-Seek)

Dex-chan lover
Backgrounds are like someone used watercolors or crayons to draw them. Not that I don't like them, if anything it's fresh seeing this sort of style in this kind of work...

Dex-chan lover
I'm on the verge of dropping this. I hate when non-human creatures act like humans.

Group Leader
@sephtis
Ah, I was so pissed I can't get it right and throw the pen and the nib cracked. >___<
Just had a bad day that time but I'm recovering now. I'm sorry for that.
Thanks to kind gesture of some people for the nib, I'll do my best for the next chapters.
I'll try not to turn hulk again >___<

Dex-chan lover
@Fadreus When an image stresses me out, I'll hit save as, then go play or read somthing for a little while. The Wacom is precious and doesn't deserve your wrath :D
Best of luck ;)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for translating this. Really, thank you so very much. This is exactly what I needed, lol.

PoH

Halp.....this is too much sugar.......can't stop laughing.....

Fed-Kun's army
just goes to show force is not the only solution to winning someone over nor is it the best.
she who lives by, lives for, and whose goal is strength won't get that. yes physical strength will get you many places but its not the only potent form of strength.
also these lolis be cute AF

Users who are viewing this thread