I Picked up an Attribute

Fed-Kun's army
I gave this a 3 star because I'm just a troll who rates things without reading them.

I'll give it 5 chapters to accurately rate it.

@kimeraspacial the chinese are rushing to catch up with modern entertainment... they're having a rough time in making stuff that isn't overly cliched, or a shameless copy of others' works. The fact that they've managed to rely on gags is a huge step forward for them, in general.
so, yeah. Gags, cliches, terribly arrogant and depthless characters... you'll be hard-pressed to find a manhua that doesn't rely heavily on these things. There are a few decent ones here and there, the rest are just mindless, shameless reads for when there's nothing else to catch up on. I highly, highly suggest avoiding any manhua that tries to buy into the video game + isekai trope, because those are the worst. This one, frankly, doesn't have any video game cliches in it so far, so its tolerable.

Eh probably ok?
5 for the opening
6 for the story
6 for the character introduction and backgrounds
5 for character personalities
7 for the mc cuz i just don't really like his "virgin response" when meet a girl
7 for the spider girl, too bad she is dumb.

Fed-Kun's army
yeah @lolikoki I agree. as manga goes, this is horrible. as manhua's go, it's bearable. the characters are just very inconsistent most of the time, and all the MCs look and react the same. the chinese are not horrible at writing stories - there are some really good films out there. they also consume a lot of japanese and korean manga as you will notice many scans are from chinese translated. a lot of the cultivator writers thought just use cultivation as an excuse to not really explain things, it's the deux ex machina that allows all powers to exist with no real reason.

Users who are viewing this thread