I Played the Role of the Adopted Daughter Too Well - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
The duke has black hair, the duchess's red hair, and the child is yellow.
Are we sure they're related?

can someone give me spoiler about the other children? are they the child of Duke & duchess, adopted, or illegitimate child?

Dex-chan lover

can someone give me spoiler about the other children? are they the child of Duke & duchess, adopted, or illegitimate child?
Now that you mention it, yeah it is weird. I will only assume that probably some genetic code from his grandparents.

The duke have multiple wife thou. Even then He is Duchess Isabella biological son. Or at least that what being described.

Fed-Kun's army
if zenon disappears after the inevitable time skip i don’t think i can live

Dex-chan lover
Smart move Viola, hoefully Vicen realises what a piece of shit his mother is

Dex-chan lover
Now that you mention it, yeah it is weird. I will only assume that probably some genetic code from his grandparents.

The duke have multiple wife thou. Even then He is Duchess Isabella biological son. Or at least that what being described.
Honestly, I'd treat it as a "colour-coded for your convenience" type of situation. Yeah, it would be nice to see some hereditary traits being passed on, but if we're going to deal with five blood siblings, I guess they decided to go full rainbow on the cast as always.

Dex-chan lover

Bro they just like colored hair, it’s Korean manhwa after all, just ignore it

Double-page supporter

They've never said that. They literally say they're faithful to each other. They just describe multiple children.
It wouldn't make sense for him to have multiple wives, or bastard children, given how Sparta they are about succession.
The only thing that would even conceivably keep them loyal to the heir once they've ascended would be blood.
I mean they need a rule where 10 years olds can't be harmed. You add multiple wives into that, with multiple kids? You're talking Hunger Games.

Dex-chan lover
They've never said that. They literally say they're faithful to each other. They just describe multiple children.
It wouldn't make sense for him to have multiple wives, or bastard children, given how Sparta they are about succession.
The only thing that would even conceivably keep them loyal to the heir once they've ascended would be blood.
I mean they need a rule where 10 years olds can't be harmed. You add multiple wives into that, with multiple kids? You're talking Hunger Games.
Here's the things, I make that comments with advance novel plot. So I am screw up here and accidentally do a spoiler lol.

Users who are viewing this thread